Ever been to a good beach? Try Boracay, one of the most famous beaches in the Philippines. Although some would say that the long beach is slowly deteriorating, it’s still a nice, cozy place to go to.
Spending: P23,000 rough total
– P13,000 – Airfare cost during peak season from (and back to) Manila, which is expensive. So, best if you book at least 3 months before your trip.
– P750 – 2.5 nights of parking (if you have a car) in Terminal 3
– P200 – 1-time terminal fee
– P260 – boat ride fee from (and back) to the airport
– P200 – tricycle fee from (and back) to the port
– P5,000 – 2-night stay at Hey Jude Hotel
– P3,000 – food, drinks and a little shopping for 3 days
– Coconut / Buko Shake
– Fresh Sea Food (purchase during dinner time only)
– Jonah’s Army Navy Sandwich
– Hey Jude’s Longganisa Breakfast
– Sun Asian Kitchen’s Laksa
– It is really more fun in the Philippines. Shout out to the locals!
– Juggling work and vacation is workable.
– Travel light if you’re spending just 3 days and 2 nights.
– Live and love life!
Photo Credits: AweMessages & OhHappyDai
– Cebu Pacific Air (www.cebupacificair.com)
– Hey Jude Hotel (ww.heyjude-boracay.com)
– Boracay West Cove (www.boracaywestcove.com)
– Bombom Bar (https://m.facebook.com/pages/Bombombar/192105020827873?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FBombombar%2F192105020827873&_rdr)
– Coco Cafe (https://m.facebook.com/CocoCafeBoracay?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCocoCafeBoracay&_rdr)
– Sun Asian Kitchen (https://m.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fmedia%2Fset%2F%3Fset%3Da.621500224546468.1073741834.143390042357491%26type%3D3&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fmedia%2Fset%2F&_rdr)
– Jonah’s (https://m.facebook.com/pages/Jonahs-Fruit-Shake-Boracay-Station-1/232617850188713?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FJonahs-Fruit-Shake-Boracay-Station-1%2F232617850188713&_rdr)
– NAIA Terminal 3 (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninoy_Aquino_International_Airport)
AweMessages can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook (Awe Mes) and Twitter (AweMessages)